Keeping our patients and staff safe is a top priority at the Laser & Skin Surgery Center of New York:
- The staff rotates through the practice hourly to clean waiting rooms, exam rooms, countertops and all surfaces throughout the office; this includes laptops, ipads, telephones and elevator buttons.
- We screen patients over the telephone and when they come into the office to determine if they are at high risk.
- We ask if you are not feeling well, that you reschedule your appointment.
It is important to protect yourself:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing in the fold of your elbow or with a tissue
- Do not shake hands and try to keep distance between yourself and other people
- It is best to avoid touching your face
- Use hand sanitizer when available
Our office is currently open for regular business hours. To learn more about the Coronavirus you can go to the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
Do not hesitate to contact us for questions or concerns.